Saturday, February 09, 2008

Letter to Mom about buying ticket back to the US


It's very hard to press the button. It's very hard to move. Despite how much I want it I'm sure you can understand - my life here as become easy - clients call me to teach them English for 20-30 bucks and hour (mostly just means talking to them), and I record advertisings for phone companies, translate website, do photoshoots, and DJ - free drinks and 40 bucks a night. I have a free friend haircutter, connections at the St. Petersburg Times, the homeless agency, the child circus, Russian and American friends, discount cards at restaurants, and free entrance to night clubs. You see? I will have this all if I ever want to come back, but it truly is daunting to leave it and start again from scratch.

Ha.

Sara

No comments: